Saturday, June 17, 2017

Saturday, June 17, 2017 – Package from Home, Dinner for Father’s Day, Lots of beautiful flowers in our home garden.

We did the usual chores, cleaning and errands on our P-day but after we got home from shopping Elder Kyle Johnson sent me a text to say there was a package in the mail room for me. Yahoo!!! A package from home, a Father’s Day present and a card all from Jared & Tere, our son and daughter-in-law in Mesa, AZ.  
The framed picture I received from Tere & Jared was a snap shot of the statue of Joseph Smith and his brother Hyrum on horseback taken just at sunset. It is beautiful. In fact I liked it so much I asked for a digital copy of the picture while they were here three weeks ago. But now I have that wonderful framed picture hanging on our wall. Just beautiful. Thank you Tere & Jared.
This evening Sis. Johnson treated me to a dinner out for Father’s Day (a day early) at our newest favorite Mexican Food Restaurant in Hamilton, IL. It is a very popular place and the food is great. They had a packed house tonight, but great food and great service anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment