Saturday, June 3, 2017

Saturday, June 03, 2017 – Weeding, Shopping, El Camino Real Mexican Restaurant

Another beautiful P-day for working, cleaning and weeding in my garden. The tomatoes are looking great and will be ripe soon. The flowers in my garden love the hot sunny days and some of them are starting to bloom while others are covered in buds. In a week or two they will all be in bloom, I can’t wait. 
As usual we did our weekly grocery shopping today. Guess who we ran into by accident at Wal-Mart? Our grandson Elder Kyle Johnson was shopping there along with the other Service Missionaries. What a surprise and what a treat to get to say hello to them.
Our week with Charles and Charlotte Quist is rapidly coming to a close. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed their company. My brother Charlie has been very helpful while he’s been here; he even put in volunteer service hours at FM helping Sis. Johnson and I plant flowers and spread mulch. Today he helped me work in my flower garden. This evening Charlie and Charlotte treated us to dinner at “El Camino Real Mexican Food” restaurant in Hamilton, IL. It was delicious and we enjoyed their company and our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment