Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thursday, May 19, 2016 – Weed Killer
 Not much exciting happened today for me, I was on the mower all day at the visitor’s center and then I weed eated and blew sidewalks. That was it.
On the other hand, Sis. Johnson had a new experience. She can add to her resume, “Weed Killer.” Early this morning she did her usual cleaning of sidewalks, pruning, raking, hauling, blowing and watering. When she finished she still had a couple of hours left in the day so she put on the “Back Pack” sprayer and sprayed broadleaf herbicide on the weeds in the lawns of the visitor’s center. She was in her “kill zone” as she had to refill the tank five times before she quit for the day.  Good work Sis. Johnson.
Tonight we had our regular performance of “Rendezvous by Old Nauvoo”. I thought I had my lines down pat but tonight I flubbed them for the first time in a couple of weeks. Bummer! But I will have plenty of time to get them right. One of our fellow cast members pointed out to me that I have 180 more performances in the next year and a half to get my lines right!

No comments:

Post a Comment