Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thursday, June 16, 2016 – “Sunset by the Mississippi”, Spring Flowers

Tonight we performed “Sunset by the Mississippi” for the 7th time. Throughout the summer season we will perform it a total of 21 times. That means we are a third of the way through our performances. However we perform “Rendezvous in Old Nauvoo” year round. During the summer months we perform two shows a night. So… according to my calculations Sis. Johnson and I have 182 more shows of “Rendezvous” before we finish our mission. Surprisingly, we do enjoy all of the shows we are in. 
Spring is still “In Bloom” in Central Illinois. Every time I turn around there are new flowers blooming, they are everywhere. And even more remarkable is they are growing wild alongside the road and they are the kinds of flowers I was used to pay a small fortune for at the wholesale florist. Now, I can just stop the car and pick an armful!

No comments:

Post a Comment