Monday, August 29, 2016

Monday, Aug. 29, 2016 – Work, Wesley McBride’s Computer Help

Today was a regular work day for Sis. Johnson & I. Sis. Johnson did her usual cleaning and watering. She has a lot to do and it takes her most of the day. I spent the first half of my day spraying weeds and the rest of the day mowing at the Bushnell House. Although spraying them may have been a waste of time, spraying weeds usually takes them several weeks to completely die and within the next month or so they will all be dead anyway when the first frost hits. 
I need to send out a big “Thank You” to my niece’s husband, Wesley McBride, of Eagar, AZ. He is a computer genius and today after work he remotely helped me save the life of my laptop computer.  My laptop is seven years old, far past its life expectancy. It is my connection and lifeline with the world of the internet. I am really happy Wesley was able to make it last a while longer. Thank You Wesley, you are a life saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment