Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 – Washed the mower, Corn is 9’ tall, Pam’s Birthday cards, Videoed Sunset

After I finished mowing I decided to wash the mower today before it goes in to FM (Facilities Maintenance) tomorrow to have its blades sharpened. Then I decided to kill two birds with one stone and wash our car at the same time. They are both clean now. Of course it will rain for sure now.

At tonight’s performance of “Sunset by the Mississippi” it was hot, in the 90’s and very humid, 85%! All of us were suffering and drenched in sweat. And. . . tonight’s show was special for another reason. Tonight’s “Sunset by the Mississippi” was videoed in its entirety. DVD’s will be available for all of the cast members to buy if we like. Just knowing this show was being tapped put extra pressure on me to get my lines correct. Last Saturday night I blew my lines big time and I didn’t want to do that again. But tonight all went well, I got all of my lines right, what a relief!
While we were in Nauvoo we stopped by our mail box and discovered lots of letters for Sis. Johnson. Her birthday is this Friday and her family and loved ones remembered! She really likes getting mail from home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment