Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 – Work at Bushnell House 

Early this morning we got about a half inch of rain. The trees, grass and flowers are loving it. When the rain stopped I was about to work at the Bushnell House. While there, the grass was still very wet and I notice a robin on the lawn pulling out worm after worm. There must have been worms everywhere because the robin was having a feast.
After watching the Robin for a few minutes, I finally decided to pull out my camera and see if I could catch a picture of her with a worm in her beak. And, wouldn’t you know it, the Robin didn’t move again. For several minutes she just stood in the same spot and didn’t move. I finally decided that she quit looking for worms because she was stuffed and couldn’t eat another one. She was one well fed Robin.
 
I never get tired of seeing the wild life beside the road here. There seem to be deer everywhere and I can’t resist the urge to stop and take another picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment