Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 – 45th Anniversary

On this day in 1971, 45 years ago, I married Pamela Lee Burk, my best friend, the love of my life and my eternal companion. We were married in the Mesa Arizona Temple on Tuesday, September 7, 1971. I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was one those defining moments in my life that changed me forever; it changed both of our lives forever. 
Since that day we’ve been on a whirlwind adventure. We worked side by side in the family business while we raised six wonderful sons. We’ve each held many calling and given service that have blessed our lives and the lives of our family.

My wife, who I have to refer to as Sis. Johnson, is still my companion because we are serving our second full time mission for the Lord.  And in this chapter of our lives we are sublimely happy in His service. And, through all of this service, indeed through all of our lives together we have you to thank. You, our family, our friends and our associates who have supported us, prayed for us and blessed our lives beyond measure. Thank you, thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment